“Delicious Pho” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Prescott, Arizona
“Delicious Pho”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had to use that as the title - the Pho really is delicious.

We met some family members at Ha Long Bay for dinner at their suggestion. I enjoy Vietnamese food, and always look for something different. As with most restaurants like this, it is located in a small strip center and is sparsely furnished with they typical. Tables are nothing fancy but this place was well lit and open.

My wife had the vegetable Pho and I had the Beef. I truly think that she did "better", as it was delivered choked full of veggies while I had lots of broth and noodles. Yes, the vegetable came tot he table on a separate plate that you add to your Pho as you choose and yes, they were fresh. But they were somewhat limited - bean sprouts, basil and sliced jalapeños.

The broth was delicious and what pleased me most was the apparent absence of msg and high amounts of salt. Yes, there is salt in the broth and there really has to be. Thankfully, it wasn't like many places and I didn't have any of the typical swelling issues normally associated with such things.

Dinner for the four of us was right around $40, which was outstanding. No one left hungry and we were all pleased with our meals.

Go and enjoy!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tucson, Arizona
“Take out quality declining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Only done take out. When first opened food and spice choices great.thought I would be ordering once or twice a week.It has now been a few months and I expected quality and consistency would improve. However the exact opposite has occurred. Each of the last three times, I have concluded I should stop using them.

Portion sizes and content amounts have declined more than recent increases in food costs justify in my opinion .

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Yum! Yum! Tasty and Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We went for dinner on a weeknight, and we were so impressed with the freshness of their ingredients, and their delicious dishes, done in a nicely authentic style! David was a very good and attentive server! A real find in Tucson! We will be back!

Tucson, Arizona
“Good food, Nice Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Average menu, Good tasty food, Pho broth used to be better at last location, maybe because
they are so busy. A few really good standbys like the spring rolls and noodle dishes.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Clean! Service is not quite as good as it used to be. The food is terrific! Nice variety on the menu!

Visited February 2014