We were visiting Tucson to see our son and were looking for a moderate motel that was close to his home. We found the Extended Stay America on Grant Road. We did not need anything elaborate as we would not be in our room that much. However, we had a room that was not all that small with a kitchenette as well. It would be good for someone who really did have an extended stay with their job assignment etc. It had a recliner too which was nice to have. The personnel was very nice. The room was decently clean. It was a great location in a safe area of Tucson and was within walking distance of many restaurants. There were several other motels near it on Grant Road but this one seemed to be the best value to me. Also, surprisingly, it offered smoking rooms which pleased my husband. That is rare to find these days. We will go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay America Tucson-Grant Road is designed specifically for people who need more than just a room while away from home. In addition to the comfortable recliner and large work desk, the oversized studio suites feature a kitchen that allows you to prepare meals at your convenience. As a guest of Extended Stay America, you receive complementary movie channels, free local phone calls, voice-mail, and a two-line phone with a computer dataport. Guests also have access to a 24-hour, coin-operated laundry facility. Weekly housekeeping ensures that you have fresh linens throughout your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tucson - Grant Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Hotel Tucson
- Extended Stay America Tucson
- Extended Stay Tucson