“Convenient Ordinary Smokey Casino” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 268 things to do in Tucson
Green Valley
17 attraction reviews
“Convenient Ordinary Smokey Casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

It is right off Interstate 19 so you can get there quickly, but the casino is nothing special and the food is just okay. What is with the tribal tax? Why are the drinks so expensive? What about all the smoke? I think all the smokers in Tucson come here!

Visited March 2012

Madison, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
“Small and Smoky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went with a colleague during a recent trip. The casino is fairly small and it was difficult to get a chair at the newer slots. My colleague is a craps player, which they did not have. So he played blackjack. I would have liked to learn to play but the minimum was $5 a hand, to much for this beginner. The buffet was reasonably priced but tasted like cafeteria food, I would suggest eating elsewhere. We did have fun though and I would go back if I had nothing to do.

Surprise, Arizona
29 attraction reviews
“Decent Casino... Good Bar Prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Clean and friendly place. Not enough 25 cent slot machines, but that seems to be the new trend.

Parking is good and easy access. Buffet prices reasonable. Good entertainment venue (if you like Country and Tejano). Good Sports Bar with very good prices relative to many others.

Quiet little oasis in the desert

Largo
20 attraction reviews
“ALWAYS JOIN THE PLAYERS CLUB”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

It usually comes in handy if you join a casino's players club. I was there with my twin
grandsons. We received 10% off the already reasonable buffet ($9.99) the buffet was okay
they had a few stations. The roast beef was really good. i also got
a promotion of $20 after getting 20 points. Getting the points was kind of tricky but
we played a $5 machine that we would not normally have played and it was fun

Tucson, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
“Typical Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Have always like this particular Casino. I usually am not very lucky, but I can find my way around easily, the staff is very friendly and the food isn't too bad.

Visited August 2012