“Sooo Totally Lame” 1 of 5 stars

East of Yuma
11 attraction reviews
“Sooo Totally Lame”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

While in the Tucson area we decided to give this place a shot. First off their new membership offer is like so cheapo. NOTHING as an incentive, no food, no play, no trinket...nada. Well....wutever....since we were there we joined anyway. The best they had to offer was I need get 20 player points (about 30-40 spent real bucks) and I'd receive 20 "Diamond" bucks. OK, so we each did that and then after qualifying, found out it would take like 15 minutes to get in the computer, like 15 minutes to do nothing or use more "real" money. Geez Louise! After I got mine I tried to use them in a interactive machine I like, but nooooo, the stupid "Diamond" bucks were not available on this machine. My friend & I then looked around and found another one that would accept it. My friend was in the seat next to mine with her chair vibrating, surround sound quality and everything as it should be. I put my card in, the thing accepted my "Diamond" credits and away I went.....for about 2 rounds. The sound and vibrating features weren't functioning, so I tried to cash out but couldn't. I found a "tech", explained the problem and that I like wanted to just put it in another seat that worked. He then explained the rules that once put into a machine ALL promotional "Diamond" money has to be played there. HUH? Like this machine has broken functions, ate my bucks and all I get is a "Sorry ma'am, there's nothing we can do about it". He asked if there was anything else he could do for me. I said, yeah, recredit my "Diamond" bucks. Couldn't do that either. This like sooo totally brought the Diva out, I just hit the $2.50 per push button rapidly, got nothing on any of it, bent the card and tossed it on the machine, grabbed my friend who was also done and we both proceeded to leave this dump and will never return. The Casino del Sol is waaay better.

Visited July 2012

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“winner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

nice, clean not too big, not too little, great steakhouse.

Visited April 2012
Tucson
6 attraction reviews
“Gambling or Eating?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Like any casino, you can lose your money just as easy anyplace. At least they have some penny and two-cent slots.
Eating is ok but they didnt build this establishment for food - its a gambling casino plain and simple.

Visited November 2011
Tucson, Arizona
14 attraction reviews
“Smoky!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

It's an Indian casino. It's run kind of funny. The machines are obviously set for low payoff percentages.
The Monday night seafood buffet is worth the trip, though.

Visited August 2011
Tucson, AZ
22 attraction reviews
“Not smoke-free”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Casino is not smoke-free; have small smoke-free area but doesn't do it.

Visited August 2011