“Excellent Food, Ambiance and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,691 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Skyline Drive
Transit: One stop for Sun Tran Bus Transportation.
Description: Fleming's Tucson, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the Catalina Foothills at the La Encantada shopping center, near Tucson Mall and Downtown Tucson.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food, Ambiance and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My two teenage daughters and I traveled to Canyon Ranch for a mother-daughter get away before my oldest travels off to college for the first time. Needing a little bit more substantial food for dinner, we ventured off of the Ranch and landed at Fleming's. What a wonderful treat. The atmosphere was wonderful, softly lit, and was bustling on a Saturday night. There is an extensive wine list to choose from. We started with "New Wedge" salads and Crab Legs for appetizers and they didn't disappoint. The salads were crisp and fresh with a creamy home made blue cheese dressing and honey bacon. Excellent! I had the special that evening which was a combo of Ahi tuna and bacon wrapped filet mignon with a side of wasabi mashed potatoes. Although the filet was done more well than medium, it was still very good. One of my daughters had the "Main" filet and it was cooked to perfection. The sides were wonderful as well: macaroni and cheese and creamed spinach were our favorites. We finished with a warm chocolate lava cake which did take an extra 20 minutes to prepare, but was well worth the wait! One note: this restaurant is a bit pricey. My daughters each had soda to drink and I had 2 glasses of wine. With the appetizers, main courses, and dessert (we shared one), our total came to just over $300 for three people. However, it was a wonderful night out and a great meal. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Tucson.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tucson
“Disappointed at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We live in Tucson and went to Flemings to celebrate my husbands birthday. My salad arrived with a hair on top. After letting the waiter know about the problem I explained that I would just rather skip the salad all together. He insisted they replace it. Before I finished eating I was asked if I would like to see the desert menu, while I was still chewing! Felt like I was in a diner and not an upscale restaurant. When the bill arrived we were charged for the salad. I have worked in the restaurant business for years and that is just not good customer service. Would not recommend it and will not return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Brunch Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I decided to take advantage of Fleming's Easter brunch special. The offerings all were superb and we both decided on the prime rib. I must share that I have never had a better prime rib than that afternoon. The service at Fleming's is always attentive, the food excellent, and prices are what you would expect in this venue. The only downside was to be seated in the rear room, rather in the main dining room (which is a bit noisier) but the people watching is better. All in all a most positive experience and this just one of many visits to come.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Loved the food here! My family and I are always seeking for places with great steaks and this one has them! Restaurant is very trendy and the atmosphere is pleasant. You have to try their prime rib (its only served on Sundays), can't beat it! The bar area has a wonderful happy hour with great selection of food/drinks!

Visited June 2013
Tucson
“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We live in Tucson and decided to take some friends to Flemings because we know they're steak lovers. We don't eat meat but knew there were several fish options on the menu and we've had fish at Flemings in other cities. The bottom line - all of our meals were just mediocre. Overdone steak, blah salad and cold fish. Very disappointing for the $200+ cost of the meal (which included a $25 gift card) There are many more good choices of restaurants in Tucson.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.