“Prime Rib a specialty” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,702 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Skyline Drive
Transit: One stop for Sun Tran Bus Transportation.
Description: Fleming's Tucson, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the Catalina Foothills at the La Encantada shopping center, near Tucson Mall and Downtown Tucson.
Chicago, IL
“Prime Rib a specialty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We like their Sunday night prime rib 3 course dinner, well prepared and a great price. Good service, too.

Visited January 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Flemings is an excellent restaurant in Tucson AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Flemings is my favorite place to eat in Tucson when I am planning on spending some money and enjoying the experience. I last ate there on Saturday, Feb. 23 with my wife and two friends. Our meals were all excellent and everyone enjoyed the service. Our server made the experience very enjoyable without hovering over us. While not a low priced option for dining, this is an excellent restaurant. My only complaint is that the restaurant's open layout makes it a little noisy, but that doesn't effect our decision to eat there. I had the New York Strip. It was cooked just as I wanted it, as were the other meals ordered by our group. Our friends ordered a Cesar salad to split and it came in two separate servings. I had the Cheesecake for desert. It was excellent!

Arizona
“Excellent happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

They happy hour food is very interesting. This is a very high priced restaurant but probably the best steakhouse in town.

Saline, MI
“yes, Yes, YES!!! We'll Have What They're Having!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

"It was a dark and stormy" Monday night in Tucson and I was greeted at the door of Fleming's and ushered to our very comfortable booth by a smiling, gracious server. The streets were deserted but that's because everybody was at Fleming's -- the joint was jumpin'. Before my husband even got to the table, we had ice water, warm french bread and two kinds of flavored butter. A perfect Cosmo and a Bloody Mary with 6 wedges of lime (my husband always likes four, but the bartender thought 6 made the glass look more elegant) followed immediately. Our server, Ashley, and her assistant, Steven, cared for our needs as though we were Caesar and Cleopatra, never rushing us but always attentive. The Happy Hour (5pm-7pm) appetizers are a great deal, so we ordered the Carpaccio and French Onion Soup. The soup was delicious, but words cannot describe the perfection of the Carpaccio. I could eat this daily for the rest of my life. We split a wedge salad (Ashley and Steven saw to it that it appeared on two separate plates for us even though we were more than willing to share from the same plate) which was very good. From the Small Plates, I had the Baby Lamb Chops with Polenta French Fries -- again, soooo delectable and the perfect amount of food. My husband had the Shrimp which he declared to be excellent. We skipped dessert so we can't comment. We ordered a fine bottle of Pinot Grigio and were more than satisfied with its quality. As others have commented, it is quite loud at Fleming's but it's supposed to be. Whenever there's a large room full of people eating exquisitely prepared ambrosia from the gods while they're waited upon hand and foot by competent, friendly servers, it should be loud -- that's the sound of happiness. We can't wait to come back to Fleming's.

Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Flemings - Prime Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is unquestionably a steak place and it get's 5 stars for every cut of meat we tasted: T-Bone, NY Strip, Filet. The salads were delicious as well. I'd give the onion rings 6 stars!! The food came steaming hot, the service superb. It's a bit noisy -- no it's very noisy but if you're in the mood for steak, go to eat, not talk.