“"I have been a regular for 5 years"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“"I have been a regular for 5 years"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

For breakfast there is no better in Tucson. Great omelets, superb pancakes.

What's not to like?

Try the banana nut pancakes they are like crepes and are outstanding.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tucson, Arizona
“IHOP who?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I love this little place. It's a charming little hole in the wall with a homey and friendly atmosphere, and a really great value. I try to go during the week if I have a day off, otherwise there can be a bit of a wait on weekends. Until today, I have only enjoyed the omelettes or biscuits and gravy. They cook the eggs just like I like them, and the biscuits are perfect. Today I finally went for the pancakes that they are famous for. WOW! One fills the whole plate, or to be more accurate - platter! I tried the blueberry, and they were bursting out of the tender goodness of the pancake. I didn't need syrup. I couldn't even finish it! At first I wasn't keen on the idea of one huge pancake, but let me tell you, I was never much for the edges of the stacks. These are like one giant middle BUT the very edges had a slight crispiness that was very tasty as well. This is now officially my pancake house :-)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Simply the best breakfast in Tucson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Anyone who has read my food reviews in Tucson knows I am not a big fan of the food scene here. This place is an exception!
Starting our third year here and, until this morning we had not found a breakfast place worthy of a return visit. This is now our go to place. The food was perfection and the waitstaff was not only personable, they were enthusiastic! They know they are serving good food and they seem to be proud of it. Eat here!

“Great for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Mom and pop place. Very cool for breakfast all day. I had huevos rancheros they were fantastic over hard. Very tasty stuff. Don't miss this out if the way place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Can you say PANCAKE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband found this little place by accident... We are so happy we did. Everythign we've tried here is great! The portions are big so you will most definitely not leave hungry. I do enjoy a good pancake, but haven't found any that stand up to grandma's.... I did now. These are some of the best pancakes around! They are thin, light and crisp. We live about 80 miles away, but anytime we are in Tucson we make sure to stop in to have a little (big) bite to eat!

Oh, and after recommending to our friends, they love it too!

• Visited September 2012