“Last I knew, Not worth your time” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #121 of 268 things to do in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Funtasticks Family Fun Park- With tons of entertainment to choose from for your entire family, Funtasticks offers something for the kid in all of us. Including Tucson's Largest Indoor Laser Tag Arena, Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, Tucson's Only 5 Ride Kiddie Land, Arcade, Batting Cages, and Snack Bar! We also host special events from birthdays to corporate events, Funtasticks is your one-stop adventure destination.
Tucson, Arizona, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Last I knew, Not worth your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I will start by saying it has been about a year since I was at Funtastics but I have been there at least a handful of times over the years (only because a friend who was a manager would get us mini golf for free) and every time I was there it was worse and worse. The mini golf is very short, easy, and over half of the holes were falling apart. I will say that the go karts are always fun and the laser tag isn't bad. However, I believe the entire facility is way over priced. The facilities themselves are also disgusting. The bathroom has never been clean all of the times I have been there. Unfortunately a trip to Phoenix is really needed in order to find a A+ mini golf or laser tag. Tucson is just lacking.

Visited September 2012
Erica C, Manager at Funtasticks Family Fun Park, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for visiting Funtasticks Family Fun Park. I apologize that you did not enjoy your free Mini-Golf. We do appreciate your feedback, and plan to redo areas of the mini-golf courses. I would like to discuss the date and time of your visit. A dirty restroom is unacceptable and I apologize that you encountered the restroom in that state. Our management team will look into the date of your visit to ensure the restrooms are properly cleaned throughout the day. Please call me at your earliest convenience at 888-4653 ext. 11. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you. Have a great day!

“Disgusting and over priced. Rude service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

When we first arrived the staff at the counter ignored us my family and stood there for 10 minutes before we were helped. Then we bought wristbands before knowing kiddie land was closed even though the website said it close at 12 am. And they refused a refund but overall the facility was thrashy. The games don't work everything was overpriced the staff was very rude. The rides are all outdated I would not recommend this place to anyone evermore. My 4 year old daughter even hated it. I am not happy.

Visited August 2013
Erica C, Manager at Funtasticks Family Fun Park, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for visiting Funtasticks Family Fun Park, I apologize for your experience. I would like to set up a time to speak with you to gather more information. Our management team is working with our staff to ensure your next visit will be up to our expectations. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sending you a private message.
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“So much family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were recently there for a birthday party, it was our kids first time going there. We absolutely loved it, my husband and I got to be kids with our kids :) the service was great. The girl helping with the birthday party was super friendly and attentive, we will definitely be going back and will be having a birthday party there!

Visited July 2013
Erica C, Manager at Funtasticks Family Fun Park, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
We are pleased to hear about your Birthday Party experience! As adults it's alway fun to be a kid again and enjoy time with your children. We look forward to assitsting in your future event plans. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our park.
Tucson
“Birthday Party for 10 people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a lovely time. Bunch of ten year old girls. Played laser tag, free rides for hours, played golf, tokens for the arcade machines, pizza and soda and, of course, little presents for tickets won on arcade machines. This party was well worth the price and the birthday girl appreciated it more than she did a present!! We plan to do it again next year.

Visited April 2013
We are happy to hear about your great Birthday Party experience and to hear how happy the Birthday Girl was with her party! Our packages are a great value compared to the walk in price especially with laser tag added on. I would like to Thank you for taking time to review our buisness and we look forward to your next party with us!
Wilmette, Illinois
46 attraction reviews
“Fun place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our six year old granddaughter enjoyed the time here. I got online to check out the deals of the day and we went on a day when she could get unlimited rides, minigolf, and some money to spend at the arcades for not a lot of money for 2 hours...which is about the maximum length of time to spend here. We played mini golf which she enjoyed although the turf is worn on some holes and the place could use some paint! She then went on the kiddie rides and had fun. There was not enough staff for every ride, so the staff would run one ride and then move over to another ride to run it. It did get a little frustrating to try to figure out which ride would be in fact running next. The rides are fine for a six year old and she liked that she could actually drive her own go kart in the little kid area.

The arcade had a lot of games that did not seem to be working. There were no signs up so you did lose money if you tried to scan your card. However, the other patrons there seemed to take care of each other and when you approached a non-working game, other patrons often said that they had lost money and not to try it.

The place is a little dirty so bring some Purell along for cleaning up.

Our granddaughter did enjoy it, but when we had the opportunity to play one more round of mini golf before she left, she chose to return to golf n stuff instead.

Visited March 2013
Erica C, Manager at Funtasticks Family Fun Park, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Our management team is working to improved all areas of our park. We are currently installing new green on our Mini-Golf courses, and apoligize you encountered the torn carpet on the Mini-Golf course. Which video games were giving your family issues, so we can make sure this does not happen to on your next visit or to other guests?

We would like to resolve the issues you encountered during your visit. What is the date and time of your visit? Please feel free to contact me directly at 520-888-4653 ext. 11