“Lovely downtown art deco theatre.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fox Theater

Fox Theater
17 West Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701 (El Presidio)
520 624 1515
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 177 attractions in Tucson
Type: Architectural Buildings, Movie Theaters
Attraction Details
Portland, Maine
37 attraction reviews
“Lovely downtown art deco theatre.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Beautiful art deco theatre, good handicapped seating, nice acoustics.

Tucson
9 attraction reviews
“Great Venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I remember going to the Fox Theatre as a child, I then remember many years after it had closed what horrible condition it fell into.

A foundation was started some years back and they restored the Fox to it's former glory and what a great job they have done.

My wife and I have been there multiple times for concerts, it is a great venue.

The almost always have something going on, from films to concerts, be sure to check out their website for current and future events.

We recently became members of the Fox, which allows you advance purchase of tickets. A great deal!

I hope the Fox can continue to prosper, again we love it!

The category in which the Fox Theatre is in is attractions. I rated it as a venue because I don't believe they are open as an attraction on a daily basis. It is an excellent venue and they are trying hard to book great bands, acts and even have some rather eclectic films that they show. The concert we attended was sold-out, yet you didn't have that closed-in, crowded feeling. They do have a beer and wine bar, as well as a snack bar. Go, see the restored splendor and enjoy a concert or film.

Visited November 2011