“Lovely” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sam Hughes Inn Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tucson
Sam Hughes Inn Bed & Breakfast
You added Sam Hughes Inn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   2020 E 7th St, Tucson, AZ 85719   |
Ranked #8 of 52 Tucson B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Arizona
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Lovely and clean B/B, We stayed here for two nights with some friends the weekend of El Tour de Tucson. The lady of the house is very accommodating and helpful. She made up some breakfast for our husbands as they had to leave the house at 5:30am. . Cooked breakfast was excellent. Especially the french toast. Yum! Bathrooms had a nice little basket in them with everything from soap, razors, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, just in case you had forgotten something. Very nice touch. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Long island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The care taken by the proprietor of Sam Hughes Inn is outstanding. She proudly displays her certificate of occupancy in the dining area near the coffee service and she does as much as one can to keep the reputation. The facilities are immaculate: the decor is charming, the courtyard garden a treat. We even had the fortune to observe a local hawk who must have thought so as well as the bird chose the garden to have his breakfast. Many ideas of what to visit are kept in brochures which flood a small entry table, as well as a desk in the entry room. Recommendations and information are always forthcoming from Ms. Banner, the owner. It was my first visit to Tucson and should I return I would definitely book here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was such a delight to stay here. It was very convenient to the University. The accommodations were excellent and very nice. The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had at a B&B. The host was welcoming, helpful and generally wonderful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I recently stayed 4 nights at the Sam Hughes Inn when I was taking my son to UofA. It was a fantastic experience. 2 blocks from campus, reasonably priced and the breakfasts were excellent. I stayed in the Tombstone room which is detached from the main house and overlooks the gardens in the enclosed back yard. Very private, very nice. I will definitely stay here on my return trips to Tucson.

Room Tip: Tombstone room is detached from main house. Easy access late at night.
Los Altos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Sam Hughes Inn is a terrific place to stay - very relaxing and quiet, and close to the university, the mall and several Target stores. I had just a couple of days to get my daughter situated at the UoA, and to quickly shop for things we still needed. It was great having a B&B so centrally located and reasonable. The breakfasts that Susan prepared were delicious and I appreciated the extra amenities offered. I highly recommend the Sam Hughes Inn.

San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our stay was very enjoyable as Susan was very accomodating with our needs. Our rooms were very clean, comfortable, and decorative. We felt welcomed and in a home-like atmosphere. . We loved the proximity to the University of Arizona. The breakfasts were delicious. We definitely plan to stay there again when we visit our daughter at U of A.,

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

A very nice experience for my first trip to Tucson. Rooms were very clean with all amenities needed and more. Susan makes the best breakfast I have had during any of my travels. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sam Hughes Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!