“Tucson needs a Nordstrom” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 82 Shopping in Tucson
Type: Malls, Shopping
Bloomfield, New Jersey
30 attraction reviews
“Tucson needs a Nordstrom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The mall is very nice, well maintained and the new restaurants are great. But Tucson really needs a Nordstrom. They should put one here.

Visited November 2012

Tucson, Arizona, United States
3 attraction reviews
“There are so many good things at this mall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My favorite store is Charming Charlie's. If you are looking for fun and beautiful jewelry, purses, scarves, shoes or tops...you MUST go to Charming Charlies. If you are inside the mall, walk out of the food court, go left and it's a little way down on the right. If you're in the parking lot, it's across the drive/road from The Cheesecake Factory - Which...if you are a chocoholic like me, must try the Godiva Cheesecake. It's pure heaven. Back on track now, Charming Charlies is a must! The jewelry is placed in the store by color. Beware though, if you don't have something in mind already, you will be overwhelmed. (The clearance goodies are in the corner by the door facing The Cheesecake Factory.) I swear the prices are like Wal-Mart, but with the look of Dillard's. (You can also make arrangements for an after-hours, girls night out! I met with a group at the store, after 9pm and they had sodas, coffee and snacks set up for us. We were there until 11pm! Way too much fun!) My other favorite at this mall location is Mimi's Cafe, located in the parking lot at the corner of 4420 Oracle and Wetmore. I always try to order something so that I can get the giant carrot-raisin muffin included. The service is always good and the food is wonderful.

Visited October 2012
Taipei, Taiwan
89 attraction reviews
“One day is enough to visit all the stores, a nice place to shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We basically finished the entire mall in about four hours. We did make purchases also, but did not spend much time. I actually felt the mall is lacking in some ways, it seems big, but actually it is quite small. There are many shops, but we managed to finish the entire mall in about four hours. I suppose we could have spent longer had we had more time.

The mall is clean, with restaurants, etc. The Cheesecake Factory is just next to it also, which was a nice plus.

Not much else to say, a mall is a mall is a mall right? Probably the best in Tucson though.

Visited May 2012
Chino Valley, Arizona, United States
4 attraction reviews
“There is a mall in tucson it's just hard to find”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The mall is some distance from the I-10 freeway and it's not really marked on the signs on the freeway either. But after a little driving around I finally found it. It's a smaller mall with Macys, Dillards. Jcpennys and Sears as the archors. The rest is the same as any other Mall. It's very clean and updated.

Visited September 2012
Calgary, Canada
28 attraction reviews
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

From what I read this mall was supposed to be HUGE. Well where I come from this mall is tiny. It wasn't anything special in my eyes just an everyday average mall.

Visited July 2012