“Red Lobster” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
SIERRA VISTA
“Red Lobster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good food, good recipes, excellent service, not noisy.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Safford, Arizona, United States
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Love the food. Eat here every trip to Tucson. The service is always the best

Visited May 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Meal - Fantastic Service - Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am a big time supporter of spending my dining out dollar on locally-owned & operated businesses. However, the Red Lobster in Tucson is a really great restaurant, and I have to give them credit and some recognition here on TripAdvisor. They provide a great, delicious meal, well-prepared and with remarkably-good service. Each year when their LobsterFest rolls around, we go to Red Lobster and have the Surf & Turf. Each time, I get a glass of Pinot Grigio, they present us with a clean table and the servers here are clearly trained in how to provide a memorable & enjoyable dining experience to the customer. I recommend Red Lobster in Tucson because they always prepare our food perfectly. The steak is juicy & flavorful, and the lobster is never overcooked. The wait staff doesn't overburden the patron with empty questions (this is a really typical wait staff faux-pas), and at the end of our meal, the proprietor/manager always comes over to ask us how our meal was and if there was anything they could have done to make our dining experience better. I really value that, and it shows me that this place genuinely cares about providing a great product. So, good job to the folks at Tucson's Red Lobster. I will continue to eat here, and I recommend others do also.

On the negative side, there is some room for improvement. I recommend the restaurant clean its carpet more often - a real detractor for these large, chain restaurants is that they get so much foot traffic through them that there's a lot of stains, etc., that end up on the carpet. This gives the place an unnecessary "dinge" feel to it. So, I 'd either tile the place or clean the carpet more often. Also, the patrons are really packed into the dining room. As a result, it's tough to get a quiet dining experience, or one free from having to watch some 300-lb fatboy stuff his face with cheddar bay biscuits and a massive plate of fried seafood. There's no getting around that detracting form the meal. So, to the extent possible, I would spread the tables out and put more separation between them.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We went to the Red Lobster in Tucson for a special occasion. I ordered a 3 lb. lobster and my wife ordered a chicken dish. Her meal was undercooked. The server took it away and within minutes a new meal appeared cooked to perfection. The food and service were excellent and we can't wait to return.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Our favorite seafood place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011 via mobile

We live close enough to enjoy their food frequently. Love those biscuits!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!