“This business is closed.” 4 of 5 stars

(520) 298-3421
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“This business is closed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

The best thing about is place was the atmosphere. I loved the live bands on Fridays. The onions rings were the best. Unfortunately, this business is now closed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Catering was a hit! Delicious even gluten free!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We used Create for my best friend's wedding and we were so happy to find out that they have gluten free options! We had the rosemary chicken, pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls. None of the guests knew it was gluten free because it was so delicious! The catering staff was friendly, on time, and made sure we had everything we needed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A fun dining experience but that's about it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The food selection it fun and interesting. But my $11 burger was only eh. So was my date's. The onion rings were ok but served with among other things, ranch that tasted like hidden valley, yuck! We did enjoy sitting on the patio and playing a gamefowl battleship while we waited for our food. The outside area for kids is also a great distraction for them. I really enjoyed the fun childlike atmosphere, I just wished the food was better and cheaper.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My favorite place to go to for lunch and dinner! My family loves Create Cafe. Everyone always finds something they like and the live music is awesome. Very Friendly service!

Visited September 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Wow, what an extensive menu. I opted for the lunch special today - a huge burger with all kinds of stuff piled on. Won't have to eat dinner tonight.

Visited September 2012