“A fun dining experience but that's about it” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #505 of 1,668 restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“A fun dining experience but that's about it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The food selection it fun and interesting. But my $11 burger was only eh. So was my date's. The onion rings were ok but served with among other things, ranch that tasted like hidden valley, yuck! We did enjoy sitting on the patio and playing a gamefowl battleship while we waited for our food. The outside area for kids is also a great distraction for them. I really enjoyed the fun childlike atmosphere, I just wished the food was better and cheaper.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Tucson
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My favorite place to go to for lunch and dinner! My family loves Create Cafe. Everyone always finds something they like and the live music is awesome. Very Friendly service!

Visited September 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Wow, what an extensive menu. I opted for the lunch special today - a huge burger with all kinds of stuff piled on. Won't have to eat dinner tonight.

Visited September 2012
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I go to Create Cafe at least once a month. Love the comfy atmosphere and the food is so tasty, my mouth is watering as I write this. The folks who run the place are always friendly and professional. Like the location too, corner of Swan and Camp Lowell.

Tucson AZ
“Food was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I really did not have a bad experience, it was just average, had gotton a coupon from Groupon, and thought I would try it. The sandwich was ok, the chicked was a little dry. The soup I had was very good, ordered chicken soup, got tomato basil, so had to return it. However once I got the correct one it was great

Visited February 2012