“Best Sushi in Tucson!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Sushi in Tucson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Friendly staff, small restaurant - only place to go for sushi in Tucson!

Tucson, Arizona
“Used to think this was the BEST in Tucson”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I have been going to Sushi on Oracle at least once a month for more than a year now. Buuuuuttt, the last 2 times, I was really very disappointed. The miso soup was dull and grainy. The pork gyoza were gummy and flimsy. They fell apart as soon as I tried to pick one up. Didn't finish those..... And the spicy tuna roll actually fell apart in sections. Total bummer....... It will be a long time before I try this place again. A shame really, cause it was within walking distance of my home

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Have yet to find better sushi in Tucson.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I LOVE good sushi. Been going to Sushi On Oracle over the past few years. Quality, flavor, service, and ambiance are excellent. Casual, relaxed atmosphere is very pleasant. Portions are generous and most importantly the fish is FRESH and flavorful. On my top 5 list for sushi joints in the USA, and my favorite place to dine out in Tucson.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Littleton, CO
“Excellent sushi and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

I will be the first to question a sushi restaurant in a small stripmall in a landlocked state, but I can not tell you how pleasantly suprised we were when we had dinner here on vacation. We arrived about 6:00 and they were almost completely full, by the time we left there were 10-15 people outside waiting for tables.

The sushi was delicious, everything was fresh and tasted WONDERFUL. The prices are excellent (and they give you miso and edimame gratis with your meal).

Our two kids loved sitting at the sushi bar and the chefs were very entertaining. The waiter was very attentive and did a great job keeping everyone's glasses filled and the table cleared.

Overall a fantastic experience!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Varennes, Qc, Canada
“Local restaurant, too big sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2009

The food was o.k. but the sushi were too big. We could have had half of what we ordered. Fun to see locals having dinner there.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere