“Opg” 4 of 5 stars

Cross street: Broadway
Tucson
“Opg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

great happy hour prices and food is great as well, worth the try.. always stop by once or twice a month, service was great as well.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Multh, Owner at Old Pueblo Grille, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you very much for joining us for happy hour and for the nice review. We look forward to serving you again soon, and often. We will continue to offer new menu and happy hour items, so you can enjoy dining with us for many more years to come!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Not your usual Mexican restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We did a drive by and decided to give it a try. What a surprise! Lovely interior, excellent service, interesting menu. I couldn't decide what to order. My husband got a pork dish that he said was one of the best dinners he's had in Tucson. He's been here 7 months! I had a combo dish of a smoked chicken enchiladas and a chicken rejana (sp?). Both excellent.

Pricier than most Mexican restaurants, but worth it! We'll be back! Just bummed out that it's 23 miles from our house:(.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Multh, Owner at Old Pueblo Grille, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much for deciding to dine with us! We too are glad you did. Thank you also for taking the time to review your experience. We are a local restaurant that takes great pride in being part of the great Tucson culinary scene. We hope you will join us again soon!
Arizona
“Only one issue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

First let me say, this was my first time here. The food was wonderful, I had carne asada, cooked perfectly and the sides were yummy. My company had the three amigos, which was cheesy and also wonderful. The service was excellent, thank you S-Trevor. I will definitly go back.

Now my one issue; dessert. I ordered dessert to go. I ordered the apple chimi and my company ordered the expresso chocolate dessert. They were both suppose to come with vanilla bean ice cream. I know I was charge full price for both desserts, but you guessed it NO ICE CREAM. I understand their concern that the ice cream would melt but to charge me for it and not give it to me, was a great disapointment.

I am sure with the ice cream, dessert would have been just a great as the rest of dinner. But.....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Multh, Owner at Old Pueblo Grille, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thanks so much for dining with us and for your review. We love that you loved the food and service! I am sorry that we missed the key component of your to go dessert. I would bet the farm that it was packaged and ready to go - just waiting till the last moment to add it to your to go bag so it did not melt. Then, when the server came to bring it out to you, my guess is he assumed it was there and the expo didn't advise that it was in the freezer when he was ready. Nonetheless, we should have not missed the ice cream and I am sorry we did. No excuses! Please join us again soon and we will gladly make it up to you! Call our GM, Ryan Heidrick, when making your plans and he will see to it that you have a great time from start.... to finish!
Tucson, Arizona
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I recently had dinner there outside with friends. The food was very good and staff friendly and helpful. Always a good place for lunch or dinner.

Visited August 2012
RPV, CA
“Average Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

It was a nice evening to sit outside on the patio, but the food, drink and service was average. I had the Carne Asada and it was overcooked and tough. The fish looked dry. I might consider going back in nice weather just to sit outdoors, but it was nothing special.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Multh, Owner at Old Pueblo Grille, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
We appreciate our guest reviews and always use them to improve. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We enjoy a beautiful patio and we pleased that you spent an evening under the stars with us. I am sorry that your food, drink and service did not match the setting. I will address the carne asada and fish concerns with the culinary team and the service note will be shared with the service and management teams. We will adjust and improve as a result of your comments. Please join us again and allow us the opportunity to prove that these are not just words - but a commitment. Thank you again for your review and please join us again soon.

If you own or manage Old Pueblo Grille, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.