“lukewarm coffee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B-Line

B-Line
621 N 4th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705-8447 (West University)
520-882-7575
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 1,702 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Eclectic
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: West University
tucson
“lukewarm coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had breakfast on May 8. The waitress was very nice and very attentive. She let me kill flies with a "short burst" propane torch, which was so much fun!
The only negative, and this has always been the case, is the lukewarm coffee which is served from a carafe. I like my coffee hot but they don't seem to know how to do this.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A good find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The desk person at our motel suggested we go to 4th Ave. to find a restaurant. We walked around looking at a dismal selection of places until we discovered the B Line. It looked interesting so we tried it and were not disappointed. The food was very good and the prices were decent. They have several microbrew beers on tap, which are priced a bit high. Service was fine--you order and pay at the register and they bring the food to your table. It is definitely a college oriented place. We resisted getting any of the really appealing pastries in the case. I would definitely go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tempe, AZ
“Oh my goodness!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I just had the most incredible piece of salmon on a bed of fresh greens with feta, peppers, sunflower seeds, and not sure what else but it was to die for. I chose the soy ginger homemade dressing and was glad I did. The service was excellent and if I am in Tucson again, I will make a point to come back.
Kudos to the B-Line

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellingham, Washington
“Great food and atmosphere at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was my favorite restaurant in Tucson. Fantastic food at a great price with nice atmosphere and good people watching. The fish tacos were to die for. Even the chicken tacos were amazingly good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madison, Wisconsin
“Fish tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We at the B-line during our first night in Tucson (at the recommendation from our inn). We thought the food was good (fish tacos and blackened mahi mahi burrito). We loved the casual nature of the place -- order at the counter and they will bring out your food. On our second night, we decided to head back -- as we both wanted to try another dish. In addition, Tuesday night was $10 off of a bottle of wine! We tried the pesto pasta with grilled chicken (very large serving) and, again, we had the fish tacos. The sauce on the fish tacos was very good. Nothing fancy but definitely hit the spot and the price was right.

Visited March 2013