“Delicious and laid back.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Feast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,579 Restaurants in Tucson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dodge
Transit: Sun Tran stop for routes 4, 105X and 109X is within 75 feet of Feast's front door.
Description: Feast's menu changes on the first Tuesday of each month, and remains the same for both lunch and dinner, as well as in between. This keeps our menu seasonally appropriate and offers up the freshest ingredients possible at the height of their season. We think this also keeps it interesting. It's our hope that if we're excited about the menu, you'll be excited as well. Our private dining room accommodates up to 50 people. Feast is also a wine and liquor shop with twenty wines by the glass, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner for the past five years running, and a full-service caterer.
Tucson, Arizona
“Delicious and laid back.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

A very good, original menu with a wide selection of wines with a laid back feel. The chef/owner often walks around the restaurant to talk to customers.

Visited October 2012

AZ
“totallt averaghe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

PROS
clean,fast service,friendly
CONS
TASTE,Price

short ribs fatty and poorly seasoned
salads more taste but not enough

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Feast is tucked into an area where I had not taken notice of it. However today that changed when my dear friend Robin who is a huge fan of Feast took me and her beautiful Mother out to lunch there. The restaurant is bright and cheery with beautiful art on the walls, a gorgeous patio with spring blooms prolific and lovely. The bar is beautiful and the wine list is most impressive.

The menu is loaded with amazing gastronomic treats, it was hard to make a choice based on the beautiful menu with so many great selections. Our waiter was a very nice young man who explained the specials and the nuances of various dishes, he brought us a sample of the beautiful beef soup du jour to try. I had a hard time choosing there were so many great choices and some culinary rare delights such as fresh uni and seared scallops. Robin notes that the duck is superb and that the chef varied the menu by seasonal and fresh components which I always appreciate.

We finally decided on our meals. I started with the quail breast and escargot on a polenta cake with kalamata olives which was amazing. Robin and her Mom loved the beef soup so much they had a bowl of it, it was a lovely soup served with some beautiful French bread. We all decided on the pan seared gnocchi salad which was amazingly beautiful. The gnocchi were perfect light pockets of amazing goodness. The greens were beautiful and tossed in a pesto like dressing that was the perfect compliment. We all agreed it was the perfect meal and we loved every bite.

I think Feast is someplace I must frequent and ask myself how have I missed it all this time. The food here is cooked with love, is well priced and the service is impeccable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, NC
“Fantastic Feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Unfortunately I was only able to visit this restaurant once, but cannot wait to visit again when I'm in Tucson. The ambience is very cozy with a great wine selecion. I sat at the comfortable bar for my meal. It was late so I just ordered 2 sides which were more than plenty. The rice pancake was incredible, and while I cannot recall the otehr side I ordered, it was delicious as well. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Hampshire
“Creative menu, delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had lunch here the week of April 1. The most creative menu I have seen in years and I don't mean creative-goofy. Had the Housemade Ricotta with fresh sorrel and arugula, extra virgin olive oil, and pickled and fried anchovies. Risotto “croutons - delicious and good to share for 3 people; also the Nutted Wild Rice Pancakes with stir-fried vegetables and tamarind drizzle - yummy to share as an appetizer. Salad of Seared Gnocchi and English Peas tossed in basil pesto with fresh lemon and crimini mushrooms. Served over mixed greens tossed in a basil pesto vinaigrette was a perfect portion for lunch and excellently prepared. Gnocchi can be gloppy or leaden - these were light and dressed with just the right amount of pesto. The greens and the peas were from the Feast garden right outside the restaurant. How great is that in Tucson? Shaved Vegetables all’Agrodolce~ carrots, fennel, radishes, beets and cabbage tossed in a sweet and sour dressing with fresh herbs. Walnut, boiled egg and gorgonzola garnish was a big hit with my husband and again the fresh herbs really were; right from the garden.
The room is not fancy so not sure how it would be for dinner (noise level with all the hard surfaces?) but there is a good wine selection and very good service. Prices are reasonable for the quality of food, preparation and service. The chef came around TWICE to see how we liked things. When does that ever happen? Love this place and would be here often if we lived in Tucson.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Feast? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Feast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.