“Love love love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

520-579-6604
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Tucson, Arizona
“Love love love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

My fiance and I go there once a week if not 2. The MT roll is delicious. Spicy Yellowtail is also very good. They are a very nice family and we just love to to have some fresh sushi. I was never a sushi eater until I started coming here to Sushi Tran.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tucson
“Nasty!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2009

Ordered chicken with black mushrooms. Tasteless chicken, mushrooms were like vinyl, and it was too salty. Best thing about it was the rice which wasn't that good anyway. Will never go back.

Tucson, Arizona
“That fish wasn't fresh!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2009

I ordered take-out. Folks were nice and my food was ready when I got there. Prices on par with other sushi places. I was eating light, so I only ordered yellowfin tuna and mackeral sushi, and a spicy salmon roll. Mackeral was really bad and fishy...barely palatable. Even the wasabi was weak. Tuna was marginally ok, but poorly presented. Spicy salmon roll was good, but the seaweed wrap was a cross between an old tortilla and shoe leather. Had to chew like 15 times before it'd finally go down. Won't go back...ever! Even if it is the only sushi joint in this neck of the woods. (Fry's grocery sushi would be a better pick)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, AZ
“Good crunch roll. Sushi...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2008

Good crunch roll. Sushi is of consistently good quality. They roll the rice by hand, so it looks like a pill instead of a square, which takes getting used to.

Tucson, AZ
“So so Sushi...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2008

We live close to sushi tran and decided to give it a try .... it's so so sushi... I question some of the freshness of the products... and the rolls almost all include A LOT of mayo.... There are better places to grab some fresh sushi in Tucson.

If you own or manage Sushi Tran, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.