All in all, very nice. The staff was helpful. Rooms are lovely and the grounds are exquisite. Nice mood music around the property, kind of nature sounds and American Indian music. And did I mention that there are several pools and a lazy river as well as a beautiful hiking path? Lots of restaurant options on premises but they are kind of pricey and not that interesting. This is a Marriott, not a Kimpton so things are a little bland but nice.
The outdoor patio has amazing views and is a great place to relax at sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott