No better way to start the evening festivities; free Tequilla Toast each night in the open courtyard. Afterward, enjoy a beverage of your choosing and relax under the stars.
This is a sprawling resort, which is never overcrowded, even when a convention is in attendance.
Pros: swimming pools, lazy river, tasty dining options, comfy rooms
Cons: long walk from garage to hotel area, lazy river can be a little obnixious with loud families, non-resort dining is a few minute drive away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott