If you are looking for a place to relax this is your place. Away from city but always within driving distance of city. Overall hotel is clean but please get rid of rugs. Bathrooms have been updated but rooms need a few improvements. Our service has been fine. If you are looking for things to do don't expect at hotel. There is no concierge service and no areas for flyers.
Played golf at hotel and expect 150 per round. Course is fine and rental clubs are fine.
Every night at 530 enjoy cocktails and fire pits while trying to catch sunsets. Tried twice but hazy both nights.
Overall had a good stay but did expect more from Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott