Our first visit to the JW Marriott Starr Pass - but not our first visit to Tucson - exceeded all our expectations. The property is magnificent, set in the foothills with breathtaking views of the golf course, mountains with thousands of sagueros, and the lights of Tucson below. The staff were the best! The food in the restaurants was comparable to fine dining we've experienced in San Fran, NYC, and others. We enjoyed hiking in the adjacent desert, working out in the fitness center, and biking in the area. We don't play golf, but the course looks amazing.
We visited in January ... the weather was perfect ... high of 70 and low of 40 (great for sitting around the fire pits and sipping wine in the evening).
This resort is very similar to the JW Marriott in San Antonio that we also enjoy. Marriott continues to impress us with expert management of their beautiful properties.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.