Was here for the SC v UA football game. Received a great military discount rate and was blown away by the amenities. Rooms were excellent, gym was top notch and the staff was super attentive. Didn't like paying extra for parking and having to park on the side lot, but hey it is what it is. We enjoyed the late night pools and jacuzzi and topped it off with a great bar and grill.. Food was ok, but was awesome when they comped our group a plate of free nachos!!!
Can't wait to go back and just escape for a weekend. Just hope my dry who is in the military is still there so I can get his discount!!!
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.