The hotel and property are top notch. It is beautifully set up against the Starr Pass hills at the end of the road. The property is immaculate, the staff very helpful and accomodating, and the atmosphere is great. The secluded location takes you away from the noise of the city and provides for a very relaxing stay in an elegant setting.
It is also very convenient to many Tucson attractions such as the Desert Museum, Old Tucson Studios, and Gates Pass.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.