Nestled on the mountainside in Tucson, the large resort offers something for everyone.
They have a morning group hike included in the resort fees. The views are great, Especially if you like the outdoors.
Kids will love the pool area, including fountains to play in, a lap pool, cabanas, and hot tubs for the chillier winter season. The golf course looks nice, but I don't play.
You can enjoy breakfast outdoors, or lounge by a firepit on the terrace.
The staff is courteous and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.