I stayed here for a conference in June. It was warm but not unbearably so. The resort itself has some very nice grounds, a couple of nice pools, and the rooms were pretty well appointed along with being bright and clean. Staff here was very helpful and I could definitely justify coming to the hotel to get away from it all. I don't golf but the course nearby looked quite nice and well maintained. The resort also had some fantastic views of the nearby scenery and the city of Tucson in the distant.
I highly recommend the big communal outdoor deck, great ambiance with gas fireplaces and views of the city. The on-site restaurants are a bit pricey and the hotel/resort is a good 5-10 minute drive from downtown Tucson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and SpaEnjoy the mountains of Arizona at JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Hotel Tucson
- Jw Marriott Starr Pass Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Tucson
- Marriott Starr Pass Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott