“1/2 Price Sushi ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“1/2 Price Sushi ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We went on a Saturday night and happen to be there during happy hour. I decided to try some of the appetizers that were half off. I had a California roll and egg rolls. Both were great and such a deal, only 3 dollars each. It was a little cold because we were on the patio, but they did have heaters. There was music along with a few people dancing. It was fun, and I plan on going back!

Prescott Valley, Arizona
“My favorite restaurant in Tucson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times over the past few years and have always received great service, food, and entertainment.

Visited January 2014
“Horrible service/mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Took over 40 minutes to get a drink...AFTER we received our entrees...waitress must be challenged...serving 4 tables and after constant reminders she eventually got our drinks. Oh yea, done eating now and still haven't even seen the appetizer we ordered.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Happy Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We recently celebrated our 9yr old grandson's birthday here. He loved it. It is such a fun place to take family and enjoy the show. The food is good. Sushi is very good. There was no waiting on a Sunday afternoon. It is a very playful eating experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
killeen, tx
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food here is very good, the portions are huge and the servers were excellent. I came with my husband and 3 year old and our server was very helpful in keeping my daughter busy (with kid's chopsticks, crayons, etc.) I had a Groupon and thought I'd try this place, I'll definitely be back. The only down side was the specialty roll. Mine was rolled so big that I had to bite into it, therefore making it fall apart. Other than that, the sushi is pretty tasty.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sakura? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sakura, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.