“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
killeen, tx
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food here is very good, the portions are huge and the servers were excellent. I came with my husband and 3 year old and our server was very helpful in keeping my daughter busy (with kid's chopsticks, crayons, etc.) I had a Groupon and thought I'd try this place, I'll definitely be back. The only down side was the specialty roll. Mine was rolled so big that I had to bite into it, therefore making it fall apart. Other than that, the sushi is pretty tasty.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Prescott Valley, Arizona
“A must!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Our personal chef put a wonderful show at juggling the knife and metal pallet while preparing us a delicious meal!!! We did not know that the meal came with a soup and salad, so we made the mistake of ordering starters... we were so full!!
We will definitely go back!

Visited September 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. The cooks are really funny and it is awesome to see the food being cooked right in front of you! The restaurant it is a bit pricey, but overall you will have a great experience!

Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Solid Sushi and Vibe in Tucson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Thank goodness. I am so relieved to have found a solid sushi spot in Tucson. And even better - the other menu items were tasty, the half price appetizers on a Friday, on the back patio, led to watching the sunset, relaxing to a band, and people-watching. The hand rolls are highly recommended and the miso soup is on par with the deliciousness of Kazoku (on Speedway).

Visited July 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Slower Economy Benefits: No Wait Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

By calling ahead I thought I would save some time. Having a 7 & 10 year old makes getting there, ordering, & getting our food more urgent. In calling ahead however, we did not have to wait to be seated at the Tepan table, but we then had to wait once seated for others to arrive. Business has obviously slowed down - we were there on a Friday night at almost 7pm. But the food & the Tepan chef were great. Shared an entree with husband as the serving sizes are substantial, & ordered sushi on top of our meal. One had soup, the other salad, so it worked out really well. We got the New York Strip & shrimp, and I was happily full. The kids had a really good time & the Tepan chef did a great job at engaging them. Happier about this locale. One thing I saw that didn't change was the server. She was slow & inattentive a lot of the time while other servers were better at taking care of their guests.

• Visited June 2013