“great food and reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #361 of 1,697 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Indian
Tucson, AZ
“great food and reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We recently ate dinner at Ghandi Cuisine and shared 5 entrees amongst a group of 5 friends. All the entrees were great and spiced appropriately to our requests. The Naan was tasty as were the side dishes. We were too full to try dessert. Next time, maybe.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

sahuarita, arizona
“Still one of the most reasonable buffets in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Called in advance for table of ten. They had us set up by the time we arrived. The people I brought had some trepidation about Indian food but that was soon overcome by the variety and taste of traditonal Indian cuisine. Not all Indian food is hot and this buffet is served to satisfy the mildest of palette. They have especially good keefer (I think that's how its spelled). It's a great rice pudding. They're lamb meatballs our so outstanding that if it were the only thing you ate over rice it would be enough. Service was attentive.
The only problem was when we went to pay they had added the tip to the bill and never told us, so some of us overtipped. This $5.95 buffet is superior in every way.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“food average, felt unfriendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

Our family has been to Gandhi often but now we go to Saffron. I lost my patience the third time they changed prices on us. It seems that each time we go, the children are charged different prices based on what the owners feel like. When I mentioned this the third time, two of the employess/owners debated this in their native language; I speak multiple languages and find this so rude to do in front of people, especially at a business. The food is okay but I am so annoyed that I won't be back.

Visited December 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

I visited this restaurant twice during my visit to Las Vegas.
I enjoyed food and service both. and also the price is really reasoable.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson
“Best Indian food in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

We just love Gandhi - the food is excellent and the staff is always so nice. The atmosphere is great for a moderately priced restaurant. We have been going there for many years and whenever we try another Indian restaurant, we wish we were at Gandhi's!

• Visited August 2010