“Vegan Living Foods served Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #116 of 1,697 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Vegan
Tucson, Arizona
“Vegan Living Foods served Monday-Friday, 10am-3pm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My son identified this Vegan location on Pennington at Scott for me. This is the place to start your healthy eating experience without feeling let down in taste, texture or presentation.
UrbanFresh serves a variety of vegetarian entrees until 3 pm, but get there before 1:30 if you can. They also have lots of fresh made juices and healthy deserts.
Continue your vegetarian journey here or get your first experience in the most positive way.

Everything we have tried is fresh and satisfying. The facility is very clean with tables outdoor or indoor. You can also order and take out. The variety is good enough so you can eat here every day of the work week. Certified Vegan Chefs supervise the food preparation and also offer classes by Chef Kathy Iannacone and world renowned Master Chef Elaina Love.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Finally a fresh, delicious, health filled retreat of a lunch spot in DT Tucson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

If I'm selected for week long court case, I'll be back everyday the week holds; if I'm not chosen for the case I'll be back often, though it will be a bit of a drive, as I live outside E of Tucson, but URBAN FRESH is worth it so I will be back often... And I'll bring friends!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, AZ
“Urban Fresh, A Downtown Gem Standing Out From the Rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was very impressed with the assortment of high quality choices of fresh juice remedies, nourishing smoothies, greens, soups, wellness wraps, desserts and healthy snacks for on the go.
Those who are interested in transforming your palate to a plant based diet, this is the best gourmet restaurant to delight your senses. I can tell you that my quench for amazing live food was satisfied after eating the Taco Wrap, Green Goddess Wrap and the to die for, Carrot Cake. I felt like the nutrients were being absorbed quicker in my body, more easily digested and I had an overall feeling of new energy. I felt an aliveness and thought that this is how I should feel when I feed my body.
They have definitely filled a missing spot here in the community with an interesting concept of offering 100% plant based foods. The food is made more creatively, flavorful and with love.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“A Great Oasis in Downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This small restaurant tucked away in a corner of Tucson's downtown is a great find for vegans! Everything is made on site, including their almond milk! The wraps are delicious, the smoothies also! Can't say enough about this oasis of food sanity in our downtown!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Urban Fresh? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Urban Fresh, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.