“Best burger in Tucson.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Best burger in Tucson.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Maybe some might not agree, but the kobe burger is the best burger in town. I have mentioned this restaurant to all my friends and family and they now have a favorite burger spot. I order my kobe medium rare switch out the mushrooms for avocado and add bacon. You will fall in love. Sweet Potato frys are really tasty as well.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great meal, fast service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Took a group for business lunch. The hostess was quick to seat us, and our server greeted us promptly.

Varied menu, burgers definitely the highlighted entree choice.

Huge burgers and generously portioned sides. The sweet potato and double truffle fries are heavenly.

Save room for a milkshake, salted caramel is fantastic!!

• Visited May 2013
Benson, Arizona
“Best burger ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This may not be the best burger ever, but I haven't had one that is better! Zinburger in Tucson is a great restaurant with wonderful food and a fun atmosphere. Manager David made a point of coming to our table and engaging us in conversation about food allergies, as a relative of ours has peanut allergies. A hamburger is a hamburger, maybe, but not here. The food and service was amazing. A new favorite!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Pricey burger joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The burgers were messy and okay. The onion rings were great. The beer was cold. The shakes were delicious. The service was a little slow. The atmosphere was fair. I thought the price was a little high for what you got.

Visited April 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I went to that one because I usually go to the one on river rd. But i sure didn't make a mistake. The food was incredible good and the service was very friendly. We were seated right away and I had no trouble parking at all (the other zinburger is more crowded). I would definitely return to this one!

• Visited April 2013