“Best burger ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Benson, Arizona
“Best burger ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This may not be the best burger ever, but I haven't had one that is better! Zinburger in Tucson is a great restaurant with wonderful food and a fun atmosphere. Manager David made a point of coming to our table and engaging us in conversation about food allergies, as a relative of ours has peanut allergies. A hamburger is a hamburger, maybe, but not here. The food and service was amazing. A new favorite!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tucson, Arizona
“Pricey burger joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The burgers were messy and okay. The onion rings were great. The beer was cold. The shakes were delicious. The service was a little slow. The atmosphere was fair. I thought the price was a little high for what you got.

Visited April 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I went to that one because I usually go to the one on river rd. But i sure didn't make a mistake. The food was incredible good and the service was very friendly. We were seated right away and I had no trouble parking at all (the other zinburger is more crowded). I would definitely return to this one!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Great burgers, not too much else on the menu, but prices way too high if you add a side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

On my last two trips to Zin Burger on E. Grant Rd. in Tucson, the restaurant was almost empty. With such wonderful-tasting burgers, you'd wonder why they aren't busier, but I think it's because a burger runs from $10 - $14 and that is without a drink or any kind of side dish. If they would run a special and include a side, I would consider going back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“great surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We couldn't get into our hotel (loews ventana - will never stay there again) and went in search of a target store. We passed this place and couldn't resist the name being lovers of wine and burgers....we were very pleasantly surprised. The waitress was way overloaded as the place was crowded for a Monday mid-afternoon but the staff pulled together and the service was just fine. There were yummy milkshakes and real burgers for the kids (not just a kid burger). My burger came with onions sautéed in wine - loved it and will try to recreate at home. They have a nice outdoor area for seating as well as indoor seating. We aren't likely to visit Tucson again soon but if we did I would certainly go back here.

Visited April 2013