“Great Buns!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Denver, Colorado
“Great Buns!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

They bake their own, everyday. Good burgers and fries at a resonable price. The place is tired, boarding on unhealthy, but we keep going back as the food makes up for it.

Visited July 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“We love the choices at Fuddruckers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Yes, they have great hamburgers. But you can also get salmon, turkey, emu, and even wild boar! By the way, I love the wild boar burger! My kids love the desserts, and I like the big-screen TVs and classic rock on the sound system.

Visited July 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“1st Time Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Never eaten at a Fuddruckers before. i was impressed. The selection of food was nice and the build-a-burger bar was something I have never seen before. Not the type of place I would go to regularly, but nice for burgers or ribs. It took a long time to get our food, but I think we were there on the weekend. Sure wish eateries had more efficient help. While I don't expect my sit-down food to be "fast food", I do expect that when you dine with kids the wait for food from time of ordering to table is under 20 minutes, not over 30!

Visited May 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I know this is a chain, but the location in Tucson was my first opportunity to experience Fuddruckers and now I'm a customer for life! Excellent food, served by friendly staff in a clean environment.

Visited May 2012
Kapaa, Hawaii
“Quick Burger n Fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

So, we have been here before. Long Long ago. I had the "works" burger n fries and my wife had the Grilled chicken. The burger was just right, the chicken was dry Too dry..The pickels are excellent. And drinks. A lot of folks bring the kids here. This place is kind of a retro look. Tunes were good and big screens with sports. All in all, just ok. In n Out is far and away better. We'll wait awhile to go back. No tips, about 25.00 for the both of us. You fetch your own burger n drinks and can add the extras yourself from a vege bar.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fuddruckers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.