“Authentic Mexican Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Nevada
“Authentic Mexican Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We decided to dine at La Fuente after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. The location is not fantastic but the restaurant does have a security guard on the premises. The atmosphere was lively, the food was authentic and very good. I specially enjoyed the person playing the Spanish guitar.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Fun place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Love the mariachis and the food is very good, service excellent. Its traditional and the building could use some spiffing up.

Visited November 2012
“Authentic mexixan in Tucson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We looked up Mexican restaurants on....you guessed it.... Trip Advisor. As per usual, we were not disappointed! This place was exactly what the other reviewers said it was. I decided to let Orlando, our attentive young waiter, pick something out for me, surprise me. Now when I usually do this, I sometimes get a dear in the headlights look like "what do you mean?". But Orlando confidently left with the rest of our orders with a slight smile & I just knew I was in for a treat! He delivered with the cilantro chicken! Not your usual idea of Mexican food, but a wonderful meal all the same. I highly recommend this restaurant. And the live music just makes it! Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Great food and great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family and I were visiting Tucson last week and were looking for a Mexican restaurant that offered entertainment. Based on the tripadvisor reviews, we knew we had found the place. We went there on a Tuesday night and found the restaurant to decorated as though you were in Mexico, it was great! The entertainment for the evening was Patricio who sang beautifully. Our server Alfonso was great and the owner, Carlos even came and sat with us which made our evening even more perfect. The food was delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant for those looking for that authentic Mexican feel, vibe and cuisine!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“Nothing special but not bad either”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Noisy. So noisy that you can't carry on a conversation, especially if the mariachis are playing. Food is reliable but nothing out of the ordinary. Service fine. Just another Mexican restaurant.

Visited June 2012

Been to La Fuente? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Fuente, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.