“Holy Cinnamon Rolls!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
South Padre Island, Texas
“Holy Cinnamon Rolls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I know I ate other stuff there -- an omelette, some toast, all pretty standard... But those cinnamon rolls are out of this world!! My boyfriend and I had a Cinnamon roll as an appetizer before breakfast (yeah, an appetizer before breakfast...) then he ordered one with his meal that I couldn't resist helping him finish.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California, United States
“Classic breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Go for the cinnamon buns. Toasted with butter. Get whatever else you want but certainly get the buns.

Visited April 2012
Green Valley, Arizona
“Excellent cinnamon rolls and pies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Although the seating is a bit cramped, Roberts has plenty of parking. We loved their grilled cinnamon roll breakfast and whatever they are serving for a lunch special. Ther service is always quick and friendly. Bread, rolls, and pies are homemade. The price is reasonable. Roberts is only opened for breakfast and lunch

Visited February 2012
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a restaurant's wait staff and manager.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

My business partner and I hold a weekly lunch meeting at different Tucson restaurants. We had brunch at Robert's today. We arrived at 11:00, ordered coffees, ordered meals, etc. At 12:15, our server informed us she could "no longer allow us to stay", because she had people waiting. We were shocked, and asked to speak with a manager. The manager refused to speak with us in person. Instead, the waitress returned, said she had the "right" to ask us to leave, and said she was sorry for hurting our feelings?!
Obviously, the staff at Robert's has no appreciation for our business, and we will never return to this restaurant.

Visited February 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Homemade Food in a Friendly Diner-Like Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

When I moved to Tucson a problem I had was finding a place to eat breakfast. Robert's has become one of my favorite places to go and if you have not been then you really need to give them a try! They have a great selection and everything is homemade. The wait staff know the regulars and prices are reasonable. If you are not watching your figure you have to try the country potatoes! They take their american fried potatoes and top them with grilled onions, chopped bacon and cheddar cheese (it melts all over everything)! Ask for a cinnamon roll to go and enjoy for breakfast the next day. You are seriously missing out of you don't try one there or take one home! I have had just about everything on the menu and have yet to come across an item that wasn't tasty! Only one problem....they are closed on Sundays :-(

• Visited December 2011