“Great staff, food and drinks!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildflower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,684 restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oracle
Description: As with everything great, one must first seek the roots. In our case, we are lucky enough to have our first restaurant, Wildflower, continuously thriving and serving the local and die-hard fans of Fox Restaurant Concepts in Tucson. While our seasonal menu changes with the calendar, the walls and décor with the years, the one thing that has remained steadfast and true is Wildflower’s carefully constructed plates, artfully shaken martinis and loyalty to its guests. You could call it a long-term love affair, and you’d just be scratching the surface.
Fresno, California
“Great staff, food and drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Had reservations for 12:30 lunch this past Sunday. I arrived a little early and decided to sit at the bar for a drink on a hot 90○ plus day. The nice girl behind the bar suggested a Black & Blue Mohito for a light, cold, refreshing drink. She was absolutely right on the mark. It had to be one of the best drinks I've had in a long time! Absolutely perfect! I ordered one for everyone at our table...they all loved it.
Our waitress did a great job. She was funny, helpful, and provided great service. The food was great, especially the donuts and whip cream for desert.

Definitely a place worth visiting again!

Visited May 2013

86% Recommend
Tucson
“"Can We Have Some Water, Please!"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food at Wildflower is really good, having been there now twice in as many weeks, not a fluke. This past Saturday night we were there with another couple, they too had not been back to Wildflower in some time, and, they, too were happy with the food. Can't say we're overly picky, just appreciate a good meal at a good price, the restaurant more than delivers. Here's the caveat, the service. This is not excusable. Our server just seemed overwhelmed, got a few things wrong, but, the biggest problem was getting his attention. Attention for the little things that should not have been an issue.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“One of my favorites in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This restaurant is far from home so when I'm in the area I make sure I eat here. I always get the black cod dish because it's one of my all-time favorite dishes in Tucson. It has a nice dining room as well as a patio area. At dinner time you can see the sun set on the mountains.

Visited January 2013
Fort Stockton, Texas
“Not Pet Friendly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We called, we asked and they said bring your pet, so we did. Big mistake. They told us a few minutes. Ten minutes later they said the table for two would open soon, our reservation was for four. Yes, a table for four,at 1 pm with our dog...that is what we were told would be waiting for us if we made the reservation. Did not happen. As for the food, over priced and well below average. Several other better choices like Sause in same shopping Ctr.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, CA USA
“Fancy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

If you want to go to an upscale place in Tucson, this is the place.

The restaurant invites brightness, from the white walls to the skylight in the middle of the room. Our waitress was impeccable - she knew her products and answered each one of my questions to my satisfaction, which is just what I expected from a place like this. Service was timely without being invasive.

The food is seasonal, and focuses on what's fresh for that season. I had the halibut special, served on a bed of polenta with arugula salad. Don't miss the cinnamon donut for dessert.

Yes, this will be my place of choice next time I'm in town.

Visited May 2013