“As good as it gets!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildflower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,840 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oracle
Description: As with everything great, one must first seek the roots. In our case, we are lucky enough to have our first restaurant, Wildflower, continuously thriving and serving the local and die-hard fans of Fox Restaurant Concepts in Tucson. While our seasonal menu changes with the calendar, the walls and décor with the years, the one thing that has remained steadfast and true is Wildflower’s carefully constructed plates, artfully shaken martinis and loyalty to its guests. You could call it a long-term love affair, and you’d just be scratching the surface.
“As good as it gets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you want great food and service you can't miss with Wildflower in Tucson.
Make sure you have reservations and be ready to enjoy a great meal.

• Visited January 2013

“Outstanding food, service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Tucson. Food is terrific and very reasonably priced. everyone is our party of six had a different dish, and all raved. Can personally recommend the calamari, shortribs and scallops.

• Visited January 2013
Where ever we park
“Great food, uncomfortable noise level.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

All of the food we had was very good. The complimentary bread is a wonderful start as are the edamame dumplings. I had the bouillabaisse and since I am allergic to sea scallops they had no issues with leaving them out for me. My husband said his scallops were very good. Our friends both enjoyed their meals of chicken 2 ways and Lamb Tagliatelle. The edamame dumplings were pricey at $9 for 4 small dumplings and unfortunately the noise level in the dining room is loud which by the end of dinner was starting to give me a headache. The outside dining area seemed much quieter. If I returned I would try and eat out there.

Visited January 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Good food, reasonable, nice location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've eaten at Wildflower several times, but usually for lunch. The food is good to very good, consistently. The patio is nice, and quieter than you would expect for its location. The inside dining tends to be a bit noisy. I wouldn't classify it as a "family" restaurant, but the prices are reasonable.

• Visited December 2012
Marana, Arizona
“Good food but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I attended the "True Foods" night and enjoyed the healthier fare, but was a bit disappointed that the star of the night, Dr Weil, was so anti-social. I thought he should go around and welcome the patrons but her just sat there.
loved Wildflower's News Year 2011 menu. They have wonderful food everytime I have eaten there.

Visited October 2012

Been to Wildflower? Share your experiences!