“Bug in salad” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Bug in salad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

There was a bug in my salad. Also, the lettuce was brown around the edges. The manager offered to make me something else, but I couldn't imagine eating anything prepared in that kitchen. Needless to say, husband and I won't be going there again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Jackson Hole
“Too bad... :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I am an Outback fan from the old days. What a great concept! So, after being less and less thrilled over the years, I still went in with high hopes. Our server was great, and the food was edible.

The lunch special was a good deal, but my wife ordered very similar and it cost almost double! The food was OK, but not what i wanted from a restaurant I wanted SO much to be the celebrity spokesperson for! I acknowledge that 6 billion folks would have loved the meal, but as for THIS middle class guy living in North America in 2013; not so much.

That night, we went to Texas Roadhouse less than 5 miles away and I wrote one of my few 5-star reviews. So, i am still rooting for outback, hire the necessary consultants, make the food better and be all that you can be! I still have hope; I love y'all!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Orem, Utah
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food was great, reasonably priced and very good service. And they're open for lunch unlike so many others.

Visited February 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Not quite Ausie but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I sat at the bar and got great service. I know they are a chain but that also means that when you go you know what you are going to get. The price is going up so I don't go as often...

Visited November 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Quick service and hot food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Outback is our go to place for a quick meal on the weekend. We usually never have to wait for a table. The servers are friendly and the food is always hot. This is my favorite location because it’s close to my house. We also participate in the Outback Rewards program so our purchases add up. All in all it’s a great place for family and friends.

• Visited January 2013