“This is BBQ?” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Saint Louis, Missouri
“This is BBQ?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

About the only thing this place has in common with BBQ is the sauce - and they spread it all over everything. And It isn't very good sauce.

Visited June 2013

Vail, AZ
“Great food but you have to wait for it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love the BBQ foods at Brushfire and sometimes call ahead to place a to-go order. I am frustrated when I arrive and have to wait in the long line of customers trying to decide what type of meat and sauce they want! The same is true if you just stop by to get a drink only (I do this because I love the Cinnamon Tea). I would love it if they could expedite the line when you place an order, I would go there much more often. Please Help, I want to enjoy the Brushfire more often but drive by because I can't stand waiting in the long line!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Eat at the origanal on Campbell”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My family and I seldom eat BBQ out because mine is pretty good,and most BBQ places that pro-port to be "original" and other claims are "pedestrian franchise fare".NOT BRUSHFIRE!!!!!
My daughter who works at the Univ. Hospital raved about how good the BBQ was there.
I was reluctant because it is located in an old strip mall,antiquated parking and it looked more like a biker bar than a restaurant.Well she is moving and we put it on our bucket list.
WOULDA, SHOULDA what was I thinking?Yes as I approached I heard loud" hairband music"the help were" inked up"......I had all the prejudices that would turn most people away,,Brushfire taugt me a valuable lesson. Upon entering the smell took me to BBQ paradise the young lady at the counter was nice an patient while we perused the menu on the wall.along with the many awards they have won and deservedly so. PULLED PORK,BRISKET RIBS and OMG the SMOKED WINGS make sure you get a side order of the wings (you will be very happy) LARGE PORTIONS are standard the spicy sauce is killer. I was so impressed I talked with the Mgr. a very nice fella and spoke about the store ,he suggested I try some of their pork rub,I WILL BE USING IT TONIGHT.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good stuff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great place. I love BBQ and I have high expectations. Brushfire did not disappoint. Everything was good - food and service. Outstanding bbq, sides and iced tea! Great brisket and pulled pork. Great sauce - not overpowering. Yummy sides such as sweet potatoes, potato salad, corn on the cob. Awesome green beans. Even great iced tea- including tasty options such as cinnamon and prickly pear. Food was great, service fast and friendly. I only wish I had been in Tucson longer to visit a few more times!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seal Beach
“BBQ like no other”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wonderful. The food is so good, the portions are amazing. I go here everytime I visi tucson. Give it a try.

Visited February 2013