“Good stuff!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good stuff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great place. I love BBQ and I have high expectations. Brushfire did not disappoint. Everything was good - food and service. Outstanding bbq, sides and iced tea! Great brisket and pulled pork. Great sauce - not overpowering. Yummy sides such as sweet potatoes, potato salad, corn on the cob. Awesome green beans. Even great iced tea- including tasty options such as cinnamon and prickly pear. Food was great, service fast and friendly. I only wish I had been in Tucson longer to visit a few more times!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seal Beach
“BBQ like no other”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wonderful. The food is so good, the portions are amazing. I go here everytime I visi tucson. Give it a try.

Visited February 2013
Tucson
“Decent BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

First off let me say that Tucson will never replace Memphis or KC as BBQ Mecca's. That being said Brushfire offers up some pretty good BBQ for this Berg. MY wife and I were in there on a busy night about a week ago. It's the kind of place where you order and then find a seat, not my favorite seating arangement because when places like that are busy finding the type of table you like can be dicey. Lucky for us a booth opened up at just the right time. We both ordered two versions of basicaly the same thing, babyback ribs. Two sides and a beverage completed our order,sweetpotato pie for me for dessert. After a period of time we didn't think was really excessive our order came to the table. my order was spot on and I dug in. My wife on the otherhand remarked that her ribs were cold, not that they had been hot and cooled but were not hot to begin with. I compared them to mine and they were indeed cold with hot sauce applied to them. Now this is where this outfit really shines. When we brought our problem to the atention of one of the servers they said they would fix us a new order. All we really asked and expected them to do was heat the order we already had. We were totally blown away then they brought a brand new order to our table AND a box we could take the first order home in. Top rate customer service and good BBQ left us with a great impression of Brushfire. The sweetpotato pie could use a little more spice but that's just a small glitch in an otherwise decent experiance.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Best BBQ in Tucson Az”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is the best BBQ in town the restaurant has a nice feel to it the employe's are great. The food is awesome always hot. They have a nice bar and some TV's to watch the games. Also have a event room which I've used and had a great experience. I visit quite often one of my favorite restaurants in Tucson.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
north bay
“good food but not casual dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food is quite good and not too pricy A basic dinner is $10.00. I had brisket and it melted in your mouth--the green beans and sweet potatoes were delish--my husband had the roasted chicken with mac & cheese and baked beans--good too. The only draw back was that this is a fast food type of restaurant with plastic utensils. You go up to the counter to order and then they bring the food to you, A good thing is the beer was cold, cheap and came in glass tumblers. We were there on a Sunday night and the place was busy enough and not too loud

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere