“Great Korean Food, Friendly Owners” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 1,604 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We specialize in authentic Korean cuisine in a casula, family oriented atmosphere. We offer hot, fresh food and fast, friendly service. Come in to try one of our Grill Specials...ask for it "Spicy!" if you're brave!
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Korean Food, Friendly Owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

While passing through Tucson on a road trip and stumbled across Kimchi Time. What a lucky find. Not only was the food very good, but the owners were exceedingly nice and laid back. It's a pretty basic place as far as the atmosphere, but very tidy and lively. My only regret is that we didn't have a larger party so that we could try more dishes, the menu had quite a few we'd have loved to sample.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful tasteful Korean food. Friendly service. Will be back soon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation of a friend. It was really great Korean food. Fresh and very interesting

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was glad to find a decent Korean restaurant in Tucson. Authentic Korean cuisine, friendly service in a clean restaurant. I definitely recommend!

• Visited April 2013
Tucson
“Fine Korean Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

When we arrived in Tucson we started searching for good restaurants. Kimchi Time (kind of a silly name) fit the bill with excellent Korean food and good service. It's tiny with little atmosphere but we have been pleased with every visit. I especially like the Korean pancakes.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Silver City, New Mexico, United States
“Best I've had in 15 years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Based on the number of reviews I guess this place is new. Had lunch there today and its the best I've had in nearly 15 years. I forced myself to not get the bibimbop and had the pork belly stir fry. So amazingly good - perfectly cooked, perfect sauce and my biggest revelation was the rice! I don't think I've ever had rice at any Asian restaurant that was anything more than steamed Jasmine. Not sure what it was but it was heartier and included some purple -so maybe a blend of white and black rice? My spouse did succumb to the Bibimbop and loved it - very authentic bowl. Just to find some flaw...his bibimbop did not have the egg on top (maybe its not a standard like I thought) and they didn't have bolicha tea (which I hate anyway but it seems to be a standard we use when judging a Korean restaurant). Service was very friendly, the room was filled with Koreans, and the menu was not just the obvious fare. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited February 2013