“Wonderful tasteful Korean food. Friendly service. Will be back soon!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kimchi Time

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 1,686 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Korean
Description: We specialize in authentic Korean cuisine in a casula, family oriented atmosphere. We offer hot, fresh food and fast, friendly service. Come in to try one of our Grill Specials...ask for it "Spicy!" if you're brave!
Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful tasteful Korean food. Friendly service. Will be back soon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation of a friend. It was really great Korean food. Fresh and very interesting

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was glad to find a decent Korean restaurant in Tucson. Authentic Korean cuisine, friendly service in a clean restaurant. I definitely recommend!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson
“Fine Korean Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

When we arrived in Tucson we started searching for good restaurants. Kimchi Time (kind of a silly name) fit the bill with excellent Korean food and good service. It's tiny with little atmosphere but we have been pleased with every visit. I especially like the Korean pancakes.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Silver City, New Mexico, United States
“Best I've had in 15 years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Based on the number of reviews I guess this place is new. Had lunch there today and its the best I've had in nearly 15 years. I forced myself to not get the bibimbop and had the pork belly stir fry. So amazingly good - perfectly cooked, perfect sauce and my biggest revelation was the rice! I don't think I've ever had rice at any Asian restaurant that was anything more than steamed Jasmine. Not sure what it was but it was heartier and included some purple -so maybe a blend of white and black rice? My spouse did succumb to the Bibimbop and loved it - very authentic bowl. Just to find some flaw...his bibimbop did not have the egg on top (maybe its not a standard like I thought) and they didn't have bolicha tea (which I hate anyway but it seems to be a standard we use when judging a Korean restaurant). Service was very friendly, the room was filled with Koreans, and the menu was not just the obvious fare. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Korean Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

So my friends and I love to eat Korean food, being they served in Korea and our other friend is half Korean, I trust them when it comes to Korean food. We have been to every Korean restuarant in town and Kimchi Time is by far the best! The food is wonderful and I suggest the seafood kimchi pancake and the Korean ribs. This place is a family owned and operated place, and the family is beyond wonderful to their customers. The son was our waiter and always had a smile and was very attentive. He is young and doesn't seem to be used to walking up to the table and asking if you need anything, but if you just raise your hand or start looking around he is right there. The owner, after our meal brought us free ice cream, and is all about interacting with his customers. I would suggest this place to everyone and anyone!

• Visited November 2012