“Great Food and Personal Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scordato's

Scordato's
4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718 (Formerly Pizzeria Vivace)
(520) 529-2700
Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #5 of 1,668 restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Food and Personal Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here on many occasions over the last 3 years. The menu is rather small but the food is terrific. I love their chicken tomato mozzarella salad and my wife really likes the stuffed peppers. The pizza is wonderful as well. And the deserts...lets just say that we really look forward to them....

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Oklahoma City, OK
“Fabulous from start to finish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a flawless dinner at Vivace this evening. Hostess was friendly and service fantastic. Started with Gorgonzola and grape salad-fantastic and I do not usually like Gorgonzola. Had the sausage and onion, three meat, shrimp and prosciutto pizzas. Sooooo good. With salads, four people could easily share one pizza but we wanted to taste a bunch and are now excited about having leftovers. lemon cheesecake was divine. Plus, the menu is so inexpensive, I really have nothing bad to say. Go try it!

Visited June 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Soooo Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The service was great. Very nice restaurant I'll be back soon. Best salad I ever had and the pizza was great just wish it was bigger

Visited June 2013
“Gourmet pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Food was awesome and adventurous!! Pizza had a unique combination of ingredients. Very tasty! We will be back next time we visit Tucson!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Key West, Florida
“One of the best pizzas EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am Tucson house hunting and it just keeps getting better. I ate here at Scordato's on a whim. Thank goodness I just happened to see it from the road. Fabulous pizza. I usually consult trip advisor first but didn't look it up until after I ate there. I was not at all surprised that the restaurant is #2 just a little surprised it isn't #1. Do not pass any opportunity to dine here, it is one of the very best. Thank you Scordatos!!!

• Visited June 2013