“Soooo Good!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scordato's

Scordato's
4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718 (Formerly Pizzeria Vivace)
(520) 529-2700
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Soooo Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The service was great. Very nice restaurant I'll be back soon. Best salad I ever had and the pizza was great just wish it was bigger

Visited June 2013

“Gourmet pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Food was awesome and adventurous!! Pizza had a unique combination of ingredients. Very tasty! We will be back next time we visit Tucson!

• Visited May 2013
Key West, Florida
“One of the best pizzas EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I am Tucson house hunting and it just keeps getting better. I ate here at Scordato's on a whim. Thank goodness I just happened to see it from the road. Fabulous pizza. I usually consult trip advisor first but didn't look it up until after I ate there. I was not at all surprised that the restaurant is #2 just a little surprised it isn't #1. Do not pass any opportunity to dine here, it is one of the very best. Thank you Scordatos!!!

• Visited June 2013
“Best Meal in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was the best meal of our 4 day Tuscon trip. They have a few Italian dishes like stuffed peppers and eggplant parmigiana on their "lite" menu and a selection of pizzas. I would describe the pizzas as gourmet Italian. They had wonderful combinations of Italian toppings. I had a Caesar salad that was fresh with a nice shaved sharp parmigiana cheese. I also had the red pepper stuffed with chicken meatballs and mushrooms. It was flavorful and the tomato sauce on it was so good, I had to get some bread to sop it up. I also tried a slice of margherita pizza. It was amazing! The crust was crisp and perfectly done. The basil was very pungent. Everyone in my group enjoyed their pizzas and said it was best they have had anywhere! We also ordered desserts and passed them around. The almond gelato dish was out of this world! I ordered the chocolate mousse cake and it was so rich, I could only eat about 4 bites. (I recommend sharing that dish even if you are a dedicated chocoholic!)
If you eat here and order a pizza, split it with someone so you have room left and can also split a dessert!

Visited May 2013
Irvine, California
“Very good margherita and pepperoni pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very good margherita and pepperoni pizza. Very nice inside. Owner very nice. The pepperoni had curled and crunchy edges...very good.

• Visited May 2013