“Best Meal in Tucson” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scordato's

Scordato's
4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718 (Formerly Pizzeria Vivace)
(520) 529-2700
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Meal in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was the best meal of our 4 day Tuscon trip. They have a few Italian dishes like stuffed peppers and eggplant parmigiana on their "lite" menu and a selection of pizzas. I would describe the pizzas as gourmet Italian. They had wonderful combinations of Italian toppings. I had a Caesar salad that was fresh with a nice shaved sharp parmigiana cheese. I also had the red pepper stuffed with chicken meatballs and mushrooms. It was flavorful and the tomato sauce on it was so good, I had to get some bread to sop it up. I also tried a slice of margherita pizza. It was amazing! The crust was crisp and perfectly done. The basil was very pungent. Everyone in my group enjoyed their pizzas and said it was best they have had anywhere! We also ordered desserts and passed them around. The almond gelato dish was out of this world! I ordered the chocolate mousse cake and it was so rich, I could only eat about 4 bites. (I recommend sharing that dish even if you are a dedicated chocoholic!)
If you eat here and order a pizza, split it with someone so you have room left and can also split a dessert!

Visited May 2013

92% Recommend
Irvine, California
“Very good margherita and pepperoni pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very good margherita and pepperoni pizza. Very nice inside. Owner very nice. The pepperoni had curled and crunchy edges...very good.

• Visited May 2013
Freeport, New York
“Pizza with Pizzazz...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The organic greens, grapes, gorgonzola cheese and pignoli nuts drizzled in citrus dressing climbs the stairway to heaven. And, the light, Tuscan style thin-crust pizza, served with an infused oil is a symphony of flavor. Generally, I do not like pizza, but this is no ordinary pizza. I make a pilgrimage here on every Tucson visit. Go on a Friday for half-priced drink specials...

Visited May 2013
Tucson, AZ
“Fabulous restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have eaten at Scordato's Pizzeria at least 30 times and I have NEVER EVER been disappointed. The service is impeccable and the food is absolutely delicious. The Eggplant, Zucchini and Roasted Red Pepper pizza is to die for! For lunch, the Italian-Style Bento Box option is phenomenal.
This is truly one of the best restaurants in Tucson.

• Visited April 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“MUCHO DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I first read about this place through a confirmation e-mail that I got for booking a hotel, I was a little curious and after reading the great reviews, I decided to give it a try while I was in town for a friends U of A graduation, BEST DECISION I've had to make. The food was absolutely incredible and the waitress was extremely friendly. She even made a drink for me personally because I wanted something fruity that had a hint of alcohol, but that didn't have any so she improvised and what she put together was very yummy
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

• Visited May 2013