“Pizza with Pizzazz...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scordato's

Scordato's
4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718 (Formerly Pizzeria Vivace)
(520) 529-2700
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Freeport, New York
“Pizza with Pizzazz...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The organic greens, grapes, gorgonzola cheese and pignoli nuts drizzled in citrus dressing climbs the stairway to heaven. And, the light, Tuscan style thin-crust pizza, served with an infused oil is a symphony of flavor. Generally, I do not like pizza, but this is no ordinary pizza. I make a pilgrimage here on every Tucson visit. Go on a Friday for half-priced drink specials...

Visited May 2013

Tucson, AZ
“Fabulous restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have eaten at Scordato's Pizzeria at least 30 times and I have NEVER EVER been disappointed. The service is impeccable and the food is absolutely delicious. The Eggplant, Zucchini and Roasted Red Pepper pizza is to die for! For lunch, the Italian-Style Bento Box option is phenomenal.
This is truly one of the best restaurants in Tucson.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tempe, Arizona
“MUCHO DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I first read about this place through a confirmation e-mail that I got for booking a hotel, I was a little curious and after reading the great reviews, I decided to give it a try while I was in town for a friends U of A graduation, BEST DECISION I've had to make. The food was absolutely incredible and the waitress was extremely friendly. She even made a drink for me personally because I wanted something fruity that had a hint of alcohol, but that didn't have any so she improvised and what she put together was very yummy
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia PA
“Couldn't be any better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I read the great reviews here and I was skeptical. But my wife and I "felt like pizza" for dinner so we gave this a try. Well, it is the best pizza I have ever eaten. Special crust and the best sauce and toppings. Even better, is a real restaurant, not some storefront. To make it even better, our server was poised and incredibly thoughtful - she provided great service with a smile. We live near Philadelphia, we don't live in Tucson, but this would be a regular dining choice if we did. Can't recommend it more highly - it's great.

Visited April 2013
Kailua, Hawaii
“Delicious thin crust!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy trying new restaurants. This pizza was delicious!! We started with the antipasti which was amazing. Completely different from any other antipasti we have had but it was the perfect start. He had the prosciutto and arugula pizza while I had the shrimp, mozzarella, and Romano. Both were perfect. The pizza is thin but the crust has enough chewy volume. You will not be disappointed!

Visited April 2013