“MUCHO DELICIOUS!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scordato's

Scordato's
4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718 (Formerly Pizzeria Vivace)
(520) 529-2700
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Tempe, Arizona
“MUCHO DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I first read about this place through a confirmation e-mail that I got for booking a hotel, I was a little curious and after reading the great reviews, I decided to give it a try while I was in town for a friends U of A graduation, BEST DECISION I've had to make. The food was absolutely incredible and the waitress was extremely friendly. She even made a drink for me personally because I wanted something fruity that had a hint of alcohol, but that didn't have any so she improvised and what she put together was very yummy
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

• Visited May 2013

Philadelphia PA
“Couldn't be any better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I read the great reviews here and I was skeptical. But my wife and I "felt like pizza" for dinner so we gave this a try. Well, it is the best pizza I have ever eaten. Special crust and the best sauce and toppings. Even better, is a real restaurant, not some storefront. To make it even better, our server was poised and incredibly thoughtful - she provided great service with a smile. We live near Philadelphia, we don't live in Tucson, but this would be a regular dining choice if we did. Can't recommend it more highly - it's great.

Visited April 2013
Kailua, Hawaii
“Delicious thin crust!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy trying new restaurants. This pizza was delicious!! We started with the antipasti which was amazing. Completely different from any other antipasti we have had but it was the perfect start. He had the prosciutto and arugula pizza while I had the shrimp, mozzarella, and Romano. Both were perfect. The pizza is thin but the crust has enough chewy volume. You will not be disappointed!

Visited April 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Best pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everything is delicious here. Ask for the ceaser salad chicken pizza (not on the menu). Yummy garlic bread too. We went on a Friday night, it was a long wait but worth it.

• Visited April 2013
California
“Great Pizza for Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had a very nice lunch today-hubby had the robiola, fontina and mozzarella pizza and I chose the eggplant, zucchini and roasted pepper pizza. Both were wonderful and came with a nice size salad on the side. We were on our bikes and were lucky enough to have the whole patio area to ourselves, and even so-our server was very attentive and prompt-you would have thought we were the only ones at the restaurant. Will definitely go back on our next trip to
Tucson!