“YUMMMMMM” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Tempe, Arizona
“YUMMMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I LOVED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE!! I have tried some pretty amazing places before but this, this definitely TOPS them. Their burgers are absolutely delicious, the fries, though a bit salty, are to die for. Our waitress was excellent, she even made my friend laugh, which is very hard to do. The cost was completely doable and fair, I would've paid more if needed.
Only bad thing was, they were out of vodka and I really wanted a Cranberry vodka to go with my burger, but everything else was immensely wonderful.

Visited May 2013

86% Recommend
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Good Bar Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Been here before. Burger was greasy but the beer was cold. Great place to watch a game. No complaints.

Visited May 2013
Phoenix
“Good burgers for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I went here for dinner after reading the favorable reviews. We were not disappointed. They have a nice selection of beers on draft (for a small restaurant) and the prices are good. The one criticism I would have of the beer was that it wasn't quite cold enough for my taste. If I advertised beers in my restaurant name, I'd serve them ice cold in frosty mugs. That said, the price was cheap. We ordered the blue cheese burger and the Island burger. Burgers come with fries, but you can substitute a small salad or onion rings or a few other things for $2. We also had two salads. The salads included two kinds of lettuce, tomatoes and carrots. Given the price ($3), they were good but not spectacular. The french fries were hot, salty and very good. The burgers were a little on the smaller side (fine for me but not someone with a larger appetite), but good nonetheless. I would definitely go here again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Rude, inaccurate and wrong”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had some guy come by our office to persuade us to use this sorry excuse for a restaurant when we needed lunch brought in from time-to-time. He left us a menu and so I thought I'd give it a try for a change. Turns out they don't actually do delivery, the menu was not up-to-date, the web site was down (so I couldn't get a more accurate menu) and when I had the effrontery to point this out to the woman on the phone she hung up on me. All I can say is that I am glad we didn't actually spend any money there. Unless you enjoy rude and inaccurate service then I suggest you avoid them too.

• Visited March 2013
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great laid back spot. Great for a quick lunch or dinner. Burgers are good.... but I must say the Pizza is AMAZING. The large huge, and the crust is homemade..... The pepperoni rolls are probably the best appetizer I have ever had get them with ranch! Needless to say its great being neighbors.

• Visited February 2013