“It's a dream come true!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 268 things to do in Tucson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. John's, Canada
“It's a dream come true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I recently spent about a week at WSR with a group of my friends. I have to say that this riding experience went beyond my expectations. It was like a dream come true!
WSR is a beautiful place, the staff are very friendly and professional at the same time. The place has "a family touch" and it makes you feel cozy. Staff match the horses with riders very well and if you have any complaint they try to accommodate.
Rides are great- from slow, to fast, to riding in the mountains. You can arrange the day and your riding according to your abilities or according to your mood that day. Lessons are very helpful (they are not included in the fee). If you want to cool down after riding the whole day you can go to swimming pool-it's great.
Even after rides, in the evening, there is interesting and enjoyable entertainment, adequate to the kind of vacations.
Of course, I must not forget to comment about food-it's delcious! They barbecue every day. BBQed food tastes amazing. There is buffet for breakfast but you still can order extras-there are lots of choices.There're always fruit, cake and beverages in the dining room the whole day-never lack of anything.
There is only one "negative" thing about this place- you have to leave...
P.S. I would suggest to read the general information about vacation at WSR wchich is attached to their email once they confirm your booking. It's useful. I didn't notice it. I read it on the plane and it's a bit too late. I also found useful information and advise in the book that was in our room.

7 attraction reviews
“Awesome ranch experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We just finished our second visit to White Stallion Ranch with 5 children. Again, it was a perfect experience. The friendliness of ALL the staff was again outstanding. The setting is that of an updated ranch yet with all the feel of an authentic cowboy get away. The horse rides are better than any I have experienced. We really loved the "fast" rides. We have decided to make it an annual trip for our family. Kids under 6 cannot ride so plan accordingly, and I believe that there are age restrictions for the "fast" rides, but check with the ranch for details.

Stratford, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing time spent on horseback and off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I just returned from 5 days at White Stallion Ranch and we had the best time there. We are both avid riders and were not sure what to expect from the horses there, but we were very impressed with the condition of the horses and the responsiveness to what we asked of them. This was definitely not nose-to-tail trail riding (although there was some of that too). We got a chance to try barrel racing and team penning as well as a number of "fast rides" in the scenic Tucson mountains. All of the "Wranglers" were excellent, and new our names as well as our horse's abilities. The food was top notch, the rooms were clean and spacious, they had all kinds of amenities on site (pool, hot tub, games room, movie theater, gym). And the thing that impressed me most was that the owners, Michael & Russel True (brothers) were on site and involved in all of the events. It really is a family ranch and I would recommend it to anyone interested in a "Wild West Adventure"

LOW Canada
“Our fourth year another success!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

A friend and I have been meeting at White Stallion Ranch for 4 years now and just got back from another magic week. This time I invited two more pals to join us and of course, was a little nervous about whether they'd find it the same amazing holiday as we did. It's not for everyone. No need to worry as both women were hooked by the second day! The riding (learning something new and conquering fears), the personal service, the food and fun with the other guests simply can't be beat. We four friends from all across Canada are booked again for 2014 and have extended our stays from one week to two. Need I say more?!
Thanks True Family and White Stallion Staff for another great year.
Happy Trails.

Visited September 2012
Bay City,Mi
“annual cousins' Great Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Being the oldest guests at the ranch at the time of our visit, I was happy that we weren't treated any differently than the other guests.The staff was very friendly and personable.When help was needed,as with getting on/off your horse,assistance materialized without having to ask, so the rest of the riders weren't inconvenienced or delayed. .All activities were well planned and the food was amazing. It is more than worth the cost,With all the riding and entertainment and more amenities than we even never got around to using,there was no need to leave he ranch the whole week we were there.Plus with all the people from other countries one had the opportunity to meet, was a bonus. White Stallion Ranch genuinely provides a service to experience the West that we all dreamed about as kids watching all those Westerns> Keep up the great work,True family.Your efforts are "truly" appreciated. !!

Visited August 2012

Been to White Stallion Ranch? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage White Stallion Ranch, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.